As a Leader in the Field of Utility Bill Auditing, We Are Ideally Suited to Help You Comply with Local Law 84
All Buildings over 25,000 sq. ft. must Benchmark their
Energy and Water Usage by May 1st of Each Year
- Owners of buildings over 25,000 square feet must annually submit a benchmarking report to NYC DOF
- Report must include and the buildings space usage characteristics and the prior year's monthly electric, gas, steam, oil and water usage
- Usage of all tenants, as well as common areas, must be included
- Data must be entered into the EPA's online Portfolio Manager
- NYC DOF publicly posts each property's report on the Internet
- Annual Deadline to comply is May 1st
- The city's fine for late filing is $500 per quarter
Let American Benchmark For You
AMERICAN UTILITY CONSULTANTS has performed over fifteen thousand utility bill audits and has the expertise to help you comply with Local Law 84.
AMERICAN has been auditing its clients' utility bills since 1990 and is thoroughly familiar with the billing practices of Con Edison, Keyspan and DEP.
AMERICAN will obtain and enter into Portfolio Manager fixed information about you building, such as its size and space usage characteristics (retail stores, professional offices, etc.)
AMERICAN will obtain aggregated (common area and all tenants) electric, steam and gas usage history from Con Ed, Keyspan and National Grid and fuel oil deliveries from your supplier.
AMERICAN will compile and enter the monthly usage of all utilities into EPA Portfolio Manager and generate the required report.
AMERICAN will submit the report to NYC DOF and confirm its acceptance.
Copyright 2016 American Utility Consultants All Rights Reserved
Call Us Today For A